Monday, January 01, 2007

New year resolutions

All these years and I haven't been any serious about resolutions, whether or not made on a new years eve. But, here I am again, making new resolutions which probably will make life worse.

1. No more TV. Or draw the line. (Saying this right in front of the TV turned on).
2. More regular to the gym. (Its been a week since I went to gym).
3. No extra frequent snacking. (not that i'm too fat but my belly is growing to fit in a baby).
4. Talk more (sense).

Keep the list small so it is easy to follow. In case you are serious.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashwani said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Ashwani said...

Good resolutions Ana...

Here are my resolutions for the new year...

1) This will be my YEAR I won't let it slip with time.

2) will start blogging too ;)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
free web counter