Saturday, May 19, 2007

Nigeria fisaco: last part

And finally it was over. I had found it was a fraud now. He called me up at home at 5am in the morning and spoke with a thick african accent. "Hi I'm Willy James. Have you sent the camera?". I was so sleepy that I put the phone down. Not once but couple of times. At last I told I had found it was a fraud. There are no mails or calls since then.


On 3/17/07, Anantharam V wrote:
hi,

That was an invalid check. Did u send that? Good that I checked before shipping.
If you think the check is valid, please cancel it at your bank. In any case, I'm not shipping the camera.

and 5am is not a time to call home.

ananth


On 3/16/07, willy james wrote:
Hello i will like to make a change on the name address where the balance of the funds will be sent to.. I want the funds sent to this address below . hope this is clear. Let me know if you got this right. hope to hear back from you..


Name...MARIAM DIN
Adress..No,65 LISABI LANE
OFF BARIGA AVENUE
CITY...SURULERE
STATE:LAGOS
COUNTRY:NIGERIA
ZIP CODE..23401


Regards
Williams



Anantharam V wrote:
Hi,

I received the cheque today. The cheque is for 2000$, not 950$. How is that?

I'll make the parcel as soon as possible.

regards
Ananth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
free web counter